Hervey Cunningham Peoples, author of THE HUMAN QUESTION, is a molecular geneticist and evolutionary anthropologist who has studied the question of human origins for over twenty-five years. Her unique background qualifies her to write about the complex and controversial subject of human origins — and answer THE HUMAN QUESTION for a general audience.
Hervey is currently at the University of Cambridge (UK) studying biological anthropology and the evolution of religious behavior. She has worked with acclaimed anthropologist Dr. Frank Marlowe, ethnographer of the Hadza– one of the last remaining societies of hunter-gatherers in the world. Hervey’s research focuses on the early evolution of religious behavior and the behavioral environment of contemporary religious belief.
The Hadza: Hunter-Gatherers of Tanzania
by Frank Marlowe
AS A SCIENTIST HERVEY PEOPLES HAS…
- studied the genetic effects of radiation at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- investigated the human health effects of pollutants and toxic chemicals for the EPA
- conducted clinical trials on new drug treatments for liver cancer
HERVEY IS A FEATURED CONFERENCE SPEAKER AND FREQUENT GUEST ON TV AND RADIO TALK SHOWS NATIONWIDE.
Some of her appearances include:
- Featured speaker, Asolo Theater, Florida State University production of “Inherit the Wind”
- Featured speaker, “James Randi’s Amazing Meeting II”
- Rita & Herbert Gold Endowed Lectures
- “Austin Faith Dialogue”, KNVA-TV (WB)
- “The Hilly Rose Show”, Sirius Satellite Radio
- “Personality Talk Show ” with Stu Bryer , WICH Radio
- “Tonight with Joe Salzone”, WGBB Radio
- “SciZone” with Bill Boshears, WLW Radio
- “Night Light” with Bee Brahm & Wayne Metrano, WSAR Radio
- “Strange Universe” with David Rubens, Talk News Radio
- “The Humanist Perspective”, Center for Inquiry TV
Hervey Peoples is available for presentations and interviews in the US, UK, and Europe. Please e-mail her at: email@example.com